Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Hi Guys, What's up?

|

Hi Guys,

What’s up? Let me introduce myself, my name is Mel and I look after the public relations for Krome. I get to organise interviews, set up stalls at conventions, show off all the awesome games we do and work with all the amazing teams here at Krome!

I hope you all like the new BK site! It was a blast putting it together and I can’t wait to add more details about the game later on this year – I know you are all anxious to see what it’s like.

The team are now only months away from finishing the game and are really excited about it! They have spent some serious hours polishing and developing the game and we will soon be sharing a hot new trailer with you all.

Unlike the teaser trailer which was done early in the project to get the look and feel of what the game would be; this will contain some gameplay and show off the work the team has been doing. You will be able to see Kit in action and get a glimpse of what her world looks like on screen.

We would also love to hear your feedback about the comic and game or if you have any questions please don’t be afraid to head to our forum and have a chat.

Hope to hear from you all soon,

Mel xo

comments (0):

  1. -

    There are no comments for this post

Post a Comment