Saturday, August 29, 2009

Steve posts!

|

Hey all. I figured it was about time I posted something here since this is the site for you know, my comic and game.

First up, a quick welcome to all the new people reading and welcome back to everyone else. Hope everyone likes the updated version of the comic – it was something I did in the down time when I didn’t have enough brain power to work on new pages back when I was working a certain Star Wars game. Oddly I’m far busier now working on BK but it’s actually 10 times more fun and that’s coming from a huge Star Wars Fan.


So you’re also probably wondering why there’s not much info on the game here yet. It’s coming but making the game takes higher priority. Look for a new trailer, screenshots and info over the next month.


Lastly I’ve completed all the scripts for the all the games spoken dialog and am in Los Angeles to record the voice actors which is pretty exciting. I had to go through around 480 audition tracks to pick out just 7 main characters. There were an awesome number of really great voices to choose from and it was a real challenge to pick out the voices that nailed what I have in my head for the characters. I’ll talk about that more at a later date.

For now though enjoy the comics and please check back again for info on the game.


Steve

comments (1):

  1. BeeJay says:

    Hi Steve,
    Thanks for coming back and letting us know what's happening with Kit & Co. Looking forward to the animated pixel version of our fav bounty hunter with a pink tail (of course our other fav bounty hunter has a jetpack!)

Post a Comment